Getting a flawless tan is quick and convenient when you use 60 Minutes Self-Tan Liquid from Fake Bake.
Originally launched in 2012, this product was the very first long-lasting self-tan on the market that develops in just one hour. Whether you're getting your glow on for a big event, preparing for a holiday or just topping off your tan, you'll love that this self-tanning formula provides fast, consistent results.
when applying a darker colour guide appears on the skin temporarily so you know you have covered every inch for a perfectly even tan. Rinse it off after for one hour to get a golden tan or leave it on longer to achieve a darker tone.
Includes: Application gloves, mitt and step-by-step application advice.
Skin Types: Normal, Oily, Dry
Skin Tones: Fair, Medium, Dark
Development Time: 1 hour for a golden tan, 2 hours for a bronze tan, 3 hours for a darker tan
Tanning advice and application
- Shake gently before use
- Always wear waterproof gloves and professional mitt when applying
- Prior to applying to elbows, hands, knees and feet we recommend using Fake Bake's Oil Free Moisturiser and Coconut Prep & Maintain Body Polish
- Spray small amounts of liquid onto soft side of the mitt and apply in gliding strokes to the body
- Lightly glaze over elbows, hands, knees and feet
- Bend elbows and knees when applying
- Rinse off guide colour with warm water after development time
- Re-apply once a week and use Fake Bake maintenance products to extend life of tan